Achieving your growth and profitability goals will depend on how well you leverage your most important asset: data. Once you’re doing it right, you’ll be able to confidently answer questions like these, using quantitative measures:
- How is a given territory or product performing over a given timeframe?
- Which of our campaigns or targeting approaches is the most effective?
- Which marketing programs delivered the highest return on investment?
- Could more effective territory management produce greater profitability?
XL Group can establish analytics that transform data into Business Intelligence that provides detailed sales and marketing insight into your programs, markets, customers, and competitors.
XL Group will work with you to:
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics to effectively track performance improvements.
- Choose the best formats and platforms to drive performance (e.g. e-mail, portals, PDAs, and cell phones).
- Conduct ad-hoc analytics to further support headquarters and teams on a periodic or long-term basis.
- Determine types of data sets or “data marts” to be constructed.
- Ensure data quality and timeliness.
Personalized homepages and dashboards can alert you to game-changing issues such as:
- Abnormal changes in sales activity for an account, geographic region, or territory level
- Unexpected deviations in actuals vs. quotas
- Oversampling / Undersampling
Transform raw data into actionable information, reports, and alerts.
XL Group accelerates the evolution from data—to information—to insight—to knowledge:
- Data to Information – “I can read the data”
- Information to Insight – “I can understand the information”
- Insight to Knowledge – “I know what to do with these insights”